Friday, March 21, 2008

Rants

So a few months ago, there was a recall on certain childrens cold medicines. The reason being parents were overdosing their young children with these over-the-counter meds. Why is it that people still come up to me and complain about how their children are sick and its not fair that these meds were recalled? I can't even count how many times a day someone comes up to me and says something like 'My 5 month old daughter has a runny nose and I think she's sick, can I give her ******' Oh - and it doesn't matter that it says 'Children 2 and under-consult doctor' because I'll just give her a little bit and if something happens to her, I'm gonna blame the pharmacy.
_________________________________________________________________

I'm taking a new approach to people who come in on their cell phones chatting away and expect you to help them. I will greet them in the loudest voice possible and constantly interrupt them until I'm through. ...'HI!! HOW MAY I HELP YOUUUUU????' I make them verify all their info. This was day one of the new approach. So far I've gotten a few annoyed angry looks and about 2-3 that actually hung up. =)

No comments: