Friday, April 11, 2008

Irresponsible!

Idiot comes in wanting her prescription for her Allegra.. Checked the computer - nothing ready. No biggie - I pull up her profile and see that it has no refills, plus it hadn't been filled for a few months now, plus it's not even entered as a pending doctor's authorization prescription so it was not even put in to be refilled. 'did you call in a refill ma'am?' Her response? 'You mean you havent contacted the doctor?!' I've never seen someone's face turn so red so fast. She called ME irresponsible because I should have known that she OBVIOUSLY wanted me to contact the doctor and was shocked that I didn't do so because I should have known that she was in need of her allegra beforehand and sent a request so it'll be ready when she came in.

Yes, she really did think it would be ready.
No, she did NOT even call it in
Yes, she filed a complaint on me for being irresponsible and unable to keep up with patients and their meds.

Are you f-ing serious?!?! How the H would I know what you need, when you need it when you don't open your f-ing mouth and let me know?! I don't question the reason why you take what you take. I have no earthly clue as to what you want from me

No comments: